I got to have Kyle all to myself last night! Cassidy spent the night out, Nick went to Scarowinds and then spent the night out, so it was just me and Kyle. We went to eat at Japan and then came home to watch football. We watched NC State beat Florida State, that was such a great game! Our poor puppies were scared to death because we kept screaming at the TV. Florida State was ranked #3 and we weren't ranked at all but we have a history of beating FSU, no matter what our record is! I would have loved to be at Carter Finley Stadium for that game. As soon as the game clock hit zero, I posted on Facebook "Wolfpack!!!" and 4 other people had posted something about the game at the same time I did. That was classic. I had to go through my old photos to come up with this one but I always loved this picture. My little wolfpack...

No comments:
Post a Comment