A blog about my kids and my life for my out of town friends and family to stay in touch.
Monday, October 8, 2012
October already???
Hard to believe it's October already, the month of ghouls and goblins. It has been a full month since Kyle left for school and he has only been home once! We are adjusting to having one less person in the house but we miss him terribly! With all the activities that Cassidy and Nick have going on, it's hard to believe that this time last year I was keeping up with 3 schedules, how did I do it??? Kyle is thriving at Wingate, I say this because I never hear from him so that must mean he is having the time of his life. He is coming home this weekend and I'm really looking forward to seeing him. Cassidy is still cheering on the Mustangs every Friday night; we are still undefeated, with a record of 7-0. She didn't think she was busy enough so she joined Cheer Xplosion, a competition cheer team, so she added two additional nights of cheering/tumbling to her schedule. Nick has his last home football game tomorrow against North Lincoln. So far the middle school Falcons have a record of 1-1-1. We are crossing our fingers, he hasn't been injured yet, other than the normal bruises and swollen hands and elbows from getting hit with another helmet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment