Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Break

Kyle is coming home today for Fall Break! He will be home until Tuesday and I'm so excited. Nicholas' middle school team lost their game on Wednesday. Their record is now 3-1-1. One of Nicholas' best friends, Justice, was injured during the 4th quarter. It was scary, he was screaming and saying his neck hurt. They called the ambulance over and they were with him for about 10-15 minutes. His neck was okay but he was pointing to his collar bone area; I thought he broke it. His dad took him to the doctor when they got home, and he had torn a muscle. I hate for him to be hurt but I'd rather him have a torn muscle than a hurt neck.

Last night the high school JV team won again and are still undefeated. They beat Lake Norman Charter. Tonight is a big game, our Varsity plays Lake Norman Charter as well. Both teams are undefeated and the winner will be the conference champion. I'm excited and nervous for them at the same time. Go Mustangs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment